As it stands at the moment, we will do all that we can to open the school tomorrow but will not make a final decision until the morning, when we have fully assessed the situation. We will of course keep you updated.
There will be no clubs tomorrow at all, including Booster to give everyone more time to get in.
As you know tomorrow is World Book Day and I know that the children will be excitied about this but due to it being so cold and costumes are not always the easiest to wear in the snow we have decided to postpone this to a day next week, once the weather is better. The special dinner will still go ahead. Please ensure that the children come to school in school jumpers but they are more than welcome to wear warmer joggers or trousers etc.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience at this difficult time.