Monday 25 June 2018

Today

Good morning everyone,

I am in school and Clockhouse Lane between the roundabout in the centre of Collier Road to Lynwood Avenue remains closed. I have spoken to the police and they still remain unclear as to how long the cordon will be in place for but it is likely to be at least for the rest of today. 

I appreciate that it may be more difficult than normal to get to school this morning to drop children off or this afternoon to pick up so please do not panic if you are a little late. All gates at the front and the back of the school are accessible. As I said yesterday, staff will be available for the children and  parents to talk to if needed as will I be.

Thank you in advance for your support and understanding at this difficult time and in the meantime again our thoughts must go to the families of those directly involved.

Kind regards
Mrs Savidge

No comments:

Post a Comment