Tuesday 23 February 2021

Day 31 of the Clockhouse Family

Good evening Clockhouse
 
Sorry for the late message. Well done to team Clockhouse, another good day has been had both online and in school. You continue to amaze us with all that you are doing and really are doing a great job during such tricky times. At least we now know there is some light at the end of the tunnel! We are definitely on the count down to the 8th March and I know I speak for myself and the staff when I say we are so excited to see the children and of course your good selves! 
 
I have had a busy day planning and the Senior Leadership have met to discuss this in more detail. I hold true to what I said this morning in my Weekly Virtual Newsletter in that, not a lot will be different to before Christmas. This is obviously good for the children, you and us. We know what we did worked and therefore there is no need to change things in any considerable way.

I hope you have seen the focus for this week's 'Feel-good Friday Fashions' - Formal Friday! I can feel some fabulous outfits coming on! Have you worked out who is reading behind both masks today in the Masked Reader challenge? Some are quite tricky!

Team Hawaii have been back in school today and have enjoyed zooming with you all. Now there is a group of children who are so excited to have their friends back at school.
 
Please do remember if it all gets too much, put it down and come back to it when you are ready. Just keep trying and trying your best. What is your best will be different to others. Try not to compare yourselves. You are all in different circumstances, with different pressures and very different children. Keep being fabulous Team Clockhouse, we could not do this without each and every one of you. We are so grateful to work with such a supportive community who we will see very soon!
 
#ourclockhousefamily
#ourclockhousecommunity
Here is to brighter times ahead!
Kind regards
Mrs Savidge



No comments:

Post a Comment