Thursday 21 January 2021

Day 13 of the Clockhouse Family

Good evening Clockhouse
 
I do hope that you are looking after yourselves and have had a good day. Our thoughts continue to go to you all - you are doing such a fantastic job under such difficult circumstances but our thoughts also go to those in our community (and beyond) who are poorly at the moment. Watching the news and hearing about people we know being so poorly is so hard and sad but reminds me (and us all, I hope) why we are doing this and why we have to keep going. I am sure you join with me is sending get well wishes to those who need them, we are thinking of you all. Please also remember that we continue to be here for you all should you need us, even if it is just to offer a listening ear. 
 
As is the same every day, I have seen some fabulous learning from the children at home and school today. I also had the privilege of joining Scotland for their phonics session and New Zealand for their R.E. session. I so miss the children, it was just so lovely to be part of this and both classes certainly impressed me! I am hoping to drop into other classes to see more of the faces we miss so much!
 
We continue to work hard to all live up to our school values of Nurture, Respect, Learning, Community, Excellence and Excitement. Well done everyone! I hope you have enjoyed the things we have been sending out the reflect some of our values!
 
Team Hawaii have had another productive day but I am sure I speak for the Hawaii children and staff team when I say we just cannot wait to see you all back with us. It is just not the same without you all. With your help we continue to work hard to minimise the number of children in school as much as possible to reduce the risk to all. Thank you for your help with this.
 
Things to look our for:
  • For all you SumDog and mathematicians out there, Mrs Overton is launching a Sum Dog competition later today.
  • Achievement Assembly is coming your way tomorrow morning - who is going to be a hero this week (we have so many)? The below picture says it all!
  • For the first time Hot Chocolate with the Head is going live on the school Facebook page tomorrow afternoon at 2.30pm if you can make it - shout outs ready please
  • Our Clockhouse Heart appeal coming your way tomorrow - watch this space
  • Clockhouse does Strictly being launched over the weekend - we need your help
Remember tomorrow is our second 'Feel-good Friday Fashions' where you are all invited to wear something that represents the theme 'blue is the colour'. Can we fill Zoom and Hawaii with the colour blue?
 
Have a good evening Team Clockhouse! 
Keep going and please, please stay safe!
#ourclockhousefamily #ourclockhousevalues
Kind regards
Mrs Savidge

No comments:

Post a Comment