Wednesday 1 April 2020

Day 8 of the Clockhouse Family (part 2)

Good evening Clockhouse

Well here we are at the end of Day 8 of the new regime, half of me is thinking wow 8 days already and the other half is thinking it has been the longest 8 days ever!

The Clockhouse community never ceases to amaze me and you have certainly all come together. I have just been looking at all your pictures from today. I always knew your children were fabulous but to see all the chefs we have out there, the artists, the builders and so much more is just wonderful to see. What is also wonderful to see is, that at this difficult time, our community still thinks of others. This is shown with all those who have contributed to today's challenge. Your pictures are wonderful and I look forward to sending these to those who need them - well done and thank you.

I did the Joe Wicks workout for the first time yesterday and my legs still hurt - best I get fit! I hope you are enjoying doing this in the morning if you are taking part!

I can see that you have all had another busy day. The children in school also made their posters but also started planning something exciting that will be coming your way soon - we will need your help, so watch out for a message from us about this!

Please keep using #ourclockhousefamily with things that we are posting as a further way of keeping in touch. We might not be seeing each other everyday but we are still one community who care for each other!

Our school - A family and a home for everyone!
Stay safe and keep smiling 

Mrs Savidge


'Can you help' Challenge


































Day 7 of the 30 Day Lego Challenge





Learning at school and at home






































































No comments:

Post a Comment