Tuesday 21 July 2020

Day 87 of the Clockhouse Family

Good evening Clockhouse

Whatever you have been doing today, we hope you have all had a good day, at least the weather is being kind to us at the moment! Again, I hope you found the video that was sent out this morning useful, I know there was a lot of information in there, I have also reiterated what I said in the June Newsletter which came out this evening. Please do be very aware, this is a ever changing picture and we have really only tried to communicate with you what we know but again this could change throughout the holiday. As and when necessary, I will keep you up to date.  I am sorry that I cannot give you more certainty at this time but as I have maintained throughout the whole pandemic, I am not going to promise you something I cannot deliver. 

Team Hawaii have had another good day in school and have worked hard whilst also having a bit of fun. The staff from some of the new year groups have also been in school today preparing for September. For those of you who joined us, we hope you enjoyed our annual Sports Presentation and a big well done to us all to the very worthy winners

Do not forget, our final assembly of the year, including our annual Governor Awards will be launched tomorrow morning and this will be followed by a special 'see you soon' message from us all. 

Please keep using #ourclockhousefamily with things that we are posting as a further way of keeping in touch. We might not be seeing each other every day but we are still one community who care for each other!

Our community - Our school - A family and a home for everyone!
This little poem really made me think, I hope you like it!
Stay safe and keep smiling 
Mrs Savidge

No comments:

Post a Comment